inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
Empire Chess - Volume 68
GM Damian Lemos presents another excellent DVD for Empire Chess. Crushing Black with the King’s Gambit is the most direct way to attempt to acquire the advantage versus 1…e5 players. GM Lemos promotes the virtues of the most attacking 3rd move namely 3.Bc4 and puts forward a strong argument that is the best 3rd move available in The King’s Gambit Accepted.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- Bishop’s Gambit and dealing with Qh4
- The immortal Game
- Ivanchuk – Nikolic
- A Key variation 3.Bc4 d5!
- The Main Line 3.Bc4 d5! 4. Bxd5 Qh4 5.Kf1
- 3.Bc4 Qh4 4. Kf1 d6 5. Nf3 Qh5 6. d4
- Short – Nikolic 3…c6
- Morozevich vs Anand
- Black Defends f4 with Ne7-Ng6
Running Time: 4 hours