inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
Empire Chess - Volume 62
GM Timur Gareev is an American Grandmaster who was a part of the University of Texas at Brownsville’s chess team from August 2005 to August 2006 and also from August 2009 to December 2011 where he helped the university obtain its first national championship.
This DVD for Intermediate to Advanced Players looks at the variations associated with 7.g4 Gambit against the Semi-Slav Defense, in an attempt to prove that it is a good way to strive for the win with White. The DVD is very thorough in content with a plethora of ideas supported by exact detailed Grandmaster analysis. After watching this DVD you will have a superb way of dealing with Black’s Semi – Slav efforts and have confidence in this area when pushing forward your d Pawn at move one.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- Examples of 7…dc
- Opening Analysis of 7…Ng4
- Examples of 7…Ng4
- Exchange sacrifice in 7…Ng4
- Other 7…lines
- 7…h6 analysis
- More examples of g4 Gambit
Running Time: 4 hours