inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
Empire Chess - Volume 70
The DVD “GM Crushing Attacks” shows players how to attack like a Grandmaster, presented by GM Maxim Dlugy, he uses examples from Tal and his own games to show techniques and thinking structures to enable excellent attack play. There is coverage of the elements of attack play including:
- How to attack well and avoid pitfalls when attacking.
- How to find reasons why an attack should be launched.
- Grandmaster technical ability when attaining the winning position.
- Mature moves.
This DVD is a must for players seeking to excel in the ‘art of attack’.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- Tal – Fischer
- Akesson – Dlugy
- Tal – Symslov
- Dlugy – Galunova
Running Time: 3 hours