Tactic Toolbox Semi-Slav with 5.Bg5
Sofort verfügbar, Lieferzeit: 1-3 Tage
If you like an exciting battle you should play 5.Bg5 against the Semi-Slav. This natural developing move is the most principled and sharpest option against Black’s sound setup. With interactive exercises this DVD shows you typical tactical patterns in this line, and with these examples from classical and recent games by leading experts of this opening you learn how to play 5.Bg5 with success.
The material divides as follows:
1a) The Anti-Moscow Gambit with 6.Bh4 leads to doubled-edged play because Black will try to keep his extra pawn after 6…dxc4 7.e4 g5 8.Bg3 b5 etc.
1b) The Moscow Variation with 6.Bxf6 leads to an immediate imbalance but White’s attacking chances contain more venom than you might believe at first!
2) 5…dxc4 The Botvinnik Variation with 5…dxc4 is Black’s sharpest option. It cannot get any crazier!
3) 5…Nbd7 The Cambridge-Springs Variation with 5…Nbd7 is Black’s most solid option, but it still leads to a strategically and tactically complicated middlegame.
- Video running time: 5 h 41 min (English)
- Interactive training including video feedback
- Exclusive database with selected 50 games
- Including CB 12 Reader
Born in 1988, Robert Ris is an International Master who has represented The Netherlands in various international youth events. Nowadays his main activities in the Amsterdam area consist of teaching in schools and chess clubs as well as coaching private clients. On top of that, he is also an active online trainer with a number of students from a host of different countries. Robert has made several appearances as a live commentator for prestigious events, such as the Dutch National Championships 2011-2013 and the Tata Steel Chess Tournament in 2013 and 2014.
|Niveau:||Fortgeschritten, Profi, Turnierspieler|
0 von 0 Bewertungen